Firestop Solutions for a Variety of Industries
Commercial & Residential Construction
3M offers the broadest line of passive fire protection solutions for commercial and both new and retrofit residential construction projects.
- Benefit from continually evolving technology, from time-tested fire barrier sealants to today’s innovative firestop devices and duct wraps
- 3M partners with you from the start, whether you’re an architect looking for specifications or an installer requiring basic or advanced training
Improving fire barrier management is a critical component of any healthcare facility. As your trusted brand and life safety partner, 3M proudly provides:
- A comprehensive line of passive fire protection products, designed for a wide range of listed installations.
- Technical expertise, installer/facility training and ongoing customer service.
- Cost-effective solutions for more accurate data management and improved contractor coordination.
- Help providing critical information and quality installations needed for your Statement of Conditions
- Proven 3M firestopping technology that helps you meet building code requirements and pass Joint Commission and other critical life safety inspections.
- Experts to tailor a fire protection software program for your specific healthcare facility requirements.
In addition to providing light and heavy industrial facilities with a complete line of passive fire protection products and listed systems, 3M offers world-class technical support and training.
- Firestop solutions that help maximize the protection of your critical assets for operations continuity while enhancing worker safety
- Safeguard critical site components—including process and control rooms, electrical circuitry protection (e.g., cable trays and busways), clean rooms and structural steel applications
Oil & Gas
With 3M as your source oil and gas fire protection provider, you can help manage your risk and get the fire protection aspects of your refinery project right the first time.
- 3M Oil & Gas Fire Protection Products are tested and listed to protect critical electrical circuitry, structural components and vessel skirts
- Practical and proven applications for superior refinery protection, including outstanding performance in high-intensity fires with advanced protection for your most critical assets
3M™ FireDam™ Spray 200
The perfect blend of optical beauty and affordability, 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes offer a simple solution for creating the illusion of etched, treated or textured glass. Combining visual complexity with subtle textures, FASARA™ FILMS give depth to glass and provide customized privacy while preserving natural light. Layer FASARA™ FILMS to create a custom design for a dramatic effect.
We have gathered few of our client reviews
Keeping our clients involved with us and maintaining a good relationship itself is a success.